Hi, Eternium has a very well equipped crafting system, when participating in the game you will be fascinated by this crafting system.
Today I will show you how the manual crafting system works.
1. First, we have to go to Ingrdit blacksmith to ask how to craft our equipment, of course you have to pay for this.
2. Next you’ll see the things that Ingrid blacksmith will craft for us. It will include weapons, armor, materials or gems.
3. Now we will try starting with the weapons
And these are the weapons that your character will equip. Because I am playing the Mage character, so here are the weapons that my character can equip.
Next we will craft the Arcane Weapons, and here is the Staff
And next we have 2 options
- Normal: We will build equipment from Common to Legend
- Arcane Sets: we must have equipment drawings to be able to craft equipment.
In this step we can select the attributes we want on our equipment. And remember the highest equipment level will be the level of the character you are playing.
Here are the attributes that you can choose to add to your equipment.
Finally, in addition to the materials to add attributes to the equipment, we also need gold, a lot of gold. You should find ways to find a lot of gold because the higher the level equipment requires more gold, make more gold. Or when crafting the set of equipment, we will have even more difficulty in gold.